The myriad factors influencing the creation of your singular brand identity all have an impact on fees, so defining generic rates isn’t realistic.
To arrive at a solid brand identity, you should look at the following components as parts of a necessary whole — meaning the whole shebang quickly loses its effectiveness the more of these you compromise or remove from your equation:
- Name — Your all-important who-ness
- Logo — Big recognition at a small glance
- Tagline — Your single-floor elevator pitch
- Voice & tone — Consistently flavored language
- Typeface — Supportive font selection and manipulation
We can price the above out individually, in combination, or as a full package, depending on what you are or are not comfortable taking on yourself, and/or what you already have in place. Our advice: You don’t want to half-ass this facet of your career adventure. Be honest with yourself about your capabilities, and be willing to let experts help you, whether that’s us or someone else.