What total costs look like
The myriad factors influencing the creation of your singular brand identity all have an impact on fees, so defining generic rates isn’t realistic.
To arrive at a solid brand identity, you should look at the following components as parts of a necessary whole — meaning the whole shebang quickly loses its effectiveness the more of these you compromise or remove from your equation:
- Name — Your all-important who-ness
- Logo — Big recognition at a small glance
- Tagline — Your single-floor elevator pitch
- Voice & tone — Consistently flavored language
- Typeface — Supportive font selection and manipulation
We can price the above out individually, in combination, or as a full package, depending on what you are or are not comfortable taking on yourself, and/or what you already have in place. Our advice: You don’t want to half-ass this facet of your career adventure. Be honest with yourself about your capabilities, and be willing to let experts help you, whether that’s us or someone else.